Emem Eduok excited scoring at his debut for Esperance

Tomiwa Babalola

Former Dolphins of Port Harcourt player, Emem Eduok has expressed excitement after scoring in his debut and creating an assist for Tunisian side, Esperance.

The Tunisian side lost 2-5 to Al-Ittihad, who are preparing for the 2015 CAF Confederations cup, in a friendly game over the weekend.
“Although we lost the match I’m excited to have scored one goal and created an assist on my debut. It was a nice outing for me.

“I wanted to score on my debut and I did, but I need to do more,” he said

Interestingly, former Lobi Stars forward Tony Okpotu scored the last goal for the Libyan club.
© supersport
Emem Eduok excited scoring at his debut for Esperance Emem Eduok excited scoring at his debut for Esperance Reviewed by Unknown on 15:08:00 Rating: 5

No comments: