Moussa Sissoko wants Arsenal move in the Summer

Babalola Tomiwa

Newcastle United's Moussa Sissoko has admitted that he admires Arsenal FC but may not quit his current club  during the current transfer window.

The midfielder, who intends to play champions league football someday says Arsenal are a "club of my heart" earlier in January.

Both Arsenal and Ligue 1 champions Paris Saint-Germain have expressed interest in the player but the St. James' park outfit already issued a 'hands-off' warning for Sissoko saying that France international is happy at the club.

"Arsenal made me dream when I was a youngster. Patrick Vieira was my idol. I saw myself in him," he toldBeIn Sports.

When asked if PSG or Arsenal were interested in signing him, he added: "You will have to ask my agent. For now, I'm a Newcastle player and I am happy at the club.

"I want to play in major competitions and I want to do it with this team."

Sissoko, who joined Newcastle from Toulouse in 2013 has appeared for the side 68 times scoring 8 goals and has been tagged about 16 million pounds from the suitors of the player.
Moussa Sissoko wants Arsenal move in the Summer Moussa Sissoko wants Arsenal move in the Summer Reviewed by Unknown on 10:07:00 Rating: 5

No comments: