Aston Villa Hattrick Excites Kelechi Iheanacho

Manchester City's Kelechi Iheanacho has expressed excitement after bagging his first hattrick against Aston Villa in Saturday's FA Cup clash at the Villa park.

The 19-year old Nigerian insisted that he has just began, adding that he will continue to work hard to churn out great performances.

Iheanacho completed his first senior hat-trick by racing on to a loose backpass to slot home, with Sterling later adding a fourth goal.

“I’m happy. I’m so glad to score a hat-trick and I’m delighted as well,” Iheanacho told Manchester City’s video channel.
 
“It’s a great day in my life, but it’s not the greatest day of my life. I need to keep working hard every day, every training [session] and every game.

“This is the starting point of my career, I need to keep going.

“It is important to get an early goal. It’s good that we get an early start and the goals will start to come.”
Aston Villa Hattrick Excites Kelechi Iheanacho Aston Villa Hattrick Excites Kelechi Iheanacho Reviewed by Unknown on 13:24:00 Rating: 5

No comments: