Former Manchester United center-back, Nemanja Vidic has announced his retirement from active football as reported on United's website.
The Serbian international, who joined Inter Milan from the Old Trafford outfit in the summer of 2014 blamed the sudden announcement on his recent nagging injuries.
The 34 year old defender joined the Red Devils in 2006 from Spartak Moscow, scoring 15 goals from his 211 appearances for the club.
"The time has come for me to hang up my boots," he said. "The injuries I have had in the last few years have taken their toll.
"I would like to thank all the players I have played with, all the managers and staff I have worked with, and say a big 'thank you' to the fans for their support over the years."
Nemanja Vidic Bids Football Goodbye
Reviewed by Unknown
on
12:54:00
Rating:
Reviewed by Unknown
on
12:54:00
Rating:
No comments: