NFF Send Condolence Message To Super Eagles Odion Ighalo

The  Nigeria Football Federation authority has sent condolence message to Super Eagles and Watford, Jude Odion Ighalo, following the death of his father who passed on after a brief illness.

The Nigerian international was informed of his father's death on Monday 25th of April, and the
nation's FA have assured the 26-year old that he's not alone in his dark moment.

NFF President  said: "I know that no amount of words can console you at this moment. But I want you to know that the NFF and the Nigeria football family are mourning with you at this period. It is always tough to lose a parent. But I want you to be strong at this period and be there for younger members of the family. That is very important."

Meanwhile, Odion Ighalo disclosed that he never knew Saturday was the last time he would ever hear his father speak to him.

"I’m short of words at this moment. I can’t believe my dad is no more. I spoke to him on Saturday and he prayed for me. I never knew that would be the last time we would have a father-and-son conversation. I’m going to miss him a great deal because he has been the greatest motivator for me in my career." 
NFF Send Condolence Message To Super Eagles Odion Ighalo NFF Send Condolence Message To Super Eagles Odion Ighalo Reviewed by Unknown on 11:20:00 Rating: 5

No comments: