CAF Champions League Group Stage Excites Chinedu Udoji

Enyimba international captain, Chinedu Udoji, has expressed excitement for leading the Nigerian league champions to this year's group stage of the CAF champions league; a feat that was last achieved by any Nigerian club four years ago.

The 26-year old center back, who refused to share his experience in Tunisia said their victory against  Etoile du Sahel was the Lord's doing- recalling that they qualified 4-3 on penalties after both legs had ended 3-3.

"Qualifying for the champions league group stage means a lot too me, because I have tried twice now, and without pride, I believe we can repeat what the club achieved in 2004 again."

"Please I don't want too talk about it."

Udoji also expressed confidence in the team to retain the title they won last year, even though the NPFL log doesn't show it.

"It is the Lord's doing and I believe that anything is possible, the league is still very open."

"We still believe in God we can and we will."

And He further said this about coach Paul Aigbogun: "He is very good so far"
CAF Champions League Group Stage Excites Chinedu Udoji CAF Champions League Group Stage Excites Chinedu Udoji Reviewed by Unknown on 10:08:00 Rating: 5

No comments: