Claudio Raineri Reacts After Leicester City Win Premier League

Leicester City manager, Claudio Raineri, has excitement after helping the Foxes win their maiden premier league title on Monday night at the Stamford Bridge.
 
The King Power stadium outfit had failed to do the impossible against Manchester United on Sunday
following their 1-1 draw and Old Trafford, but with the resurgent of Chelsea in their game on Monday, Leicester became champions.
 
Tottenham Hotspur were on their way of reducing Leicester's lead to four points, and postpone the party with a 2-0 lead over Guus Hiddink's men, but two second half goals from Gary Cahill and Eden Hazard threw Pocchetino's hopes into the wind as the game ended 2-2.
 
Raineri said when he arrived at the King Power stadium, all he wanted was to help his team win all the matches they could, admitting that he never saw the title coming at this point, adding that the players and everyone made this happen, with determination and focus.
 
 
He said: "I’m so proud. I’m happy for my players, for the Chairman, for the staff at Leicester City, all our fans and the Leicester community. It’s an amazing feeling and I’m so happy for everyone. "
 
"I never expected this when I arrived. I’m a pragmatic man, I just wanted to win match after match and help my players to improve week after week. Never did I think too much about where it would take us."
 
"The players have been fantastic. Their focus, their determination, their spirit has made this possible. Every game they fight for each other and I love to see this in my players. They deserve to be champions."

Claudio Raineri Reacts After Leicester City Win Premier League Claudio Raineri Reacts After Leicester City Win Premier League Reviewed by Unknown on 07:47:00 Rating: 5

No comments: