Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries Football Club forward, Musa Newman, has insisted that the Nigeria Professional Football League new boys are confident of beating Lobi Stars this weekend.
The Lagos based team have been in fine form, most especially at the Agege stadium, where they spanked Akwa United 3-0in their last league game, and the former Sunshine Stars forward has said that they will beat their host on Sunday to rise to top five on the log.
Watch MFM FC Striker Musa Newman interview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgFo7sjw74U
Newman, who last scored for the Fidelis Ilechukwu’s men against Sunshine missed out of their
victory against Akwa United at the Agege Stadium due to suspension, and he is confident that his side can put up another awe-inspiring performance, drawing motivation from their 2-1 win against Nasarawa United in Lafia.
"Our reaction against Nasarawa United was very great in our first league match and the spirit was high as the boys put up their best and we got the three points in the game," said Newman.
"We are going back there this weekend with the same spirit because in the training session, we showed fighting spirit and I believe the coaches too have confidence in us."
"My reaction towards the game is going to be extra-ordinary. I will try my best to make sure we get a good result over there by the power of God on our side."
"We are going all out for the three points. I pray and I wish that my goals will count again on that ground because that was the same ground I scored my first league goal this season," he concluded.
The Lagos based team have been in fine form, most especially at the Agege stadium, where they spanked Akwa United 3-0in their last league game, and the former Sunshine Stars forward has said that they will beat their host on Sunday to rise to top five on the log.
Watch MFM FC Striker Musa Newman interview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgFo7sjw74U
Newman, who last scored for the Fidelis Ilechukwu’s men against Sunshine missed out of their
victory against Akwa United at the Agege Stadium due to suspension, and he is confident that his side can put up another awe-inspiring performance, drawing motivation from their 2-1 win against Nasarawa United in Lafia.
"Our reaction against Nasarawa United was very great in our first league match and the spirit was high as the boys put up their best and we got the three points in the game," said Newman.
"We are going back there this weekend with the same spirit because in the training session, we showed fighting spirit and I believe the coaches too have confidence in us."
"My reaction towards the game is going to be extra-ordinary. I will try my best to make sure we get a good result over there by the power of God on our side."
"We are going all out for the three points. I pray and I wish that my goals will count again on that ground because that was the same ground I scored my first league goal this season," he concluded.
NPFL: Musa Newman Eyes Lobi Stars Scalp
Reviewed by Unknown
on
23:18:00
Rating:
No comments: