Former Enugu Rangers player, Felix Nwosu, has expressed excitement after he was named the head coach of the Somalian topflight side, Heegan FC.
Felix, who also featured for Gor Mahia FC of Kenya disclosed that his appointment takes immediate effect as he will join the club in coming days to begin preparations for the club's pre-season program, as they plan to reclaim the Somalian league title at the end of the 2016/17 season.
Heegan FC finished fourth on the Somalian league log last season and the team's management were not comfortable, so they signed Felix on a two year deal to help restructure the team and put them back to winning ways.
"I have been given a two year contract by the authority of Heegan FC of Somalia and I feel elated
about it."
"That's why am hired, so I can return them to number one position, and I wanna do my best to hand them the league title."
"I was contacted by the club owner and that's just it though through a recommendation by a friend and colleague."
Nwosu has also managed a couple of clubs in Nigeria, both in the male and the female categories before returning to Kenya, where he also played.
"My work and grace."
"Played for Rangers International enugu, Court of Appeal FC Abuja, Gor Mahia FC Kenya, Ligi Ndogo FC, FC Talanta, Moyas FC all in Kenya."
"Coached Beautiful Tours Angels FC Abuja, NWPL side and some academies"
Felix, who also featured for Gor Mahia FC of Kenya disclosed that his appointment takes immediate effect as he will join the club in coming days to begin preparations for the club's pre-season program, as they plan to reclaim the Somalian league title at the end of the 2016/17 season.
Heegan FC finished fourth on the Somalian league log last season and the team's management were not comfortable, so they signed Felix on a two year deal to help restructure the team and put them back to winning ways.
"I have been given a two year contract by the authority of Heegan FC of Somalia and I feel elated
about it."
"That's why am hired, so I can return them to number one position, and I wanna do my best to hand them the league title."
"I was contacted by the club owner and that's just it though through a recommendation by a friend and colleague."
Nwosu has also managed a couple of clubs in Nigeria, both in the male and the female categories before returning to Kenya, where he also played.
"My work and grace."
"Played for Rangers International enugu, Court of Appeal FC Abuja, Gor Mahia FC Kenya, Ligi Ndogo FC, FC Talanta, Moyas FC all in Kenya."
"Coached Beautiful Tours Angels FC Abuja, NWPL side and some academies"
Heegan FC Of Somalia Name Nigeria's Felix Nwosu Head Coach
Reviewed by Unknown
on
19:00:00
Rating:
Reviewed by Unknown
on
19:00:00
Rating:

No comments: