Kabir Dogo Not Disappointed With MFM Defeat

Nararawa United boss, Kabir Dogo, has congratulated the Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries football club of Lagos after losing 2-0 to the Fidelis Ilechukwu's men on Wednesday evening.

The Solid Miners were beaten by Sikiru Olatunbosun's brace in the first half of the encounter, after
the manager blamed their bad day on fatigue.

Wednesday defeat made it two out of two for the club against the Olukoya Boys, following their 2-1 loss to the Lagos team in the season curtain raiser in February.

"I thank God for the season so far, and at the same time, I congratulate MFM for the victory. Playing a newly promoted team doesn’t have any meaning to me, what matters is that they are good enough for the premiership and that’s why they are here, if they didn’t qualify they will not be here, so I didn’t underrate them in anyway."

Read Full Kabir Dogo's Full Reaction
Kabir Dogo Not Disappointed With MFM Defeat Kabir Dogo Not Disappointed With MFM Defeat Reviewed by Unknown on 10:55:00 Rating: 5

No comments: