Kelechi Nwakali To Join Arsenal For Pre-Season Tour

Flying Eagles forward, Kelechi Nwakali, has disclosed that he will join Arsenal for their pre-season tour, after he must have signed a professional contract with the Gunners sometime this month.

The former Golden Eaglets captain was on Target for his side against Burundi, in the CAF U20
African Nations Cup qualifiers, which ended 2-1 in favour of Nigeria.

The youngster couldn't sign a contract with the Gunners earlier this year due to age barrier, and since he's just clocked 18, he will travel to England later this month to sign the dotted lines with his prospective club.

"I will sign this month now that I'm 18, and then I will travel for pre-season next month," he said.

The deal that will see the Nigeria U20 international move to the Emirates had been somewhat protracted, but has now been sorted.

Kelechi Nwakali To Join Arsenal For Pre-Season Tour Kelechi Nwakali To Join Arsenal For Pre-Season Tour Reviewed by Unknown on 18:26:00 Rating: 5

No comments: