New Leicester City recruit, Ahmed Musa, has said that he won't let his record signing with the premier league champions stop him from scoring as he's always done with his previous clubs.
The Super Eagles assistant captain joined the Foxes in a record transfer fee of 18 million pounds from a Russian League side, CSKA Moscow, and he said he will he was signed to score, and that's exactly what he will do.
The former Kano Pillars point man who broke into the national team in 2010 has scored 42 times in over 120 appearances for the Russian side, and won three Russian League titles, including one Russian cup, and two Russian Super Cups.
"I have never been under pressure at any club I have played and here won't be different. I will be my usual self at Leicester as there is no cause to be under pressure," he told AfricanFootball
"I love scoring goals and that I have done at every club and league I have played in.
"That's the same target I have at Leicester City. I am looking forward to score as many goals as possible to lift the team so we can achieve together."
The 23-year-old has now joined the likes of John Mikel Obi, Kelechi Iheanacho, Alex Iwobi, Odion Ighalo in the EPL.
Musa has also featured JUTH FC (Jos), and VVV Venlo(Holland) while he started out at GBS Academy, Bukuru Jos (formerly Aminchi Academy).
The Super Eagles assistant captain joined the Foxes in a record transfer fee of 18 million pounds from a Russian League side, CSKA Moscow, and he said he will he was signed to score, and that's exactly what he will do.
The former Kano Pillars point man who broke into the national team in 2010 has scored 42 times in over 120 appearances for the Russian side, and won three Russian League titles, including one Russian cup, and two Russian Super Cups.
"I have never been under pressure at any club I have played and here won't be different. I will be my usual self at Leicester as there is no cause to be under pressure," he told AfricanFootball
"I love scoring goals and that I have done at every club and league I have played in.
"That's the same target I have at Leicester City. I am looking forward to score as many goals as possible to lift the team so we can achieve together."
The 23-year-old has now joined the likes of John Mikel Obi, Kelechi Iheanacho, Alex Iwobi, Odion Ighalo in the EPL.
Musa has also featured JUTH FC (Jos), and VVV Venlo(Holland) while he started out at GBS Academy, Bukuru Jos (formerly Aminchi Academy).
Ahmed Musa: Leicester City's Record Deal Won't Get Into My Head
Reviewed by Unknown
on
13:41:00
Rating:
No comments: