UEFA Cup: Real Madrid To Battle Sevilla Without Cristiano Ronaldo

Real Madrid will be without their star striker, Cristiano Ronaldo, when they clash against fellow Spanish League outfit, Sevilla in August UEFA Super Cup.

The 31-year old, who led his Portuguese side to victory in France when they conquered Europe for
the first time his senior career for his country was substituted after 25 minutes into the game after a challenge with Dimitri Payet in their triumph.

Ronaldo says he will not be returning until the day after the final in Trondheim on August 9: "I'm completely ruled out of the Super Cup on the 9th because I return to work on the 10th,” said Ronaldo.

The forward also believes he’s put himself in a strong position to win the Ballon d’Or ahead of Lionel Messi.

"It's out of my hands,” he said.

"But I'll admit that I'm in a good position given that I won the Champions League and the European Championship."
UEFA Cup: Real Madrid To Battle Sevilla Without Cristiano Ronaldo UEFA Cup: Real Madrid To Battle Sevilla Without Cristiano Ronaldo Reviewed by Unknown on 23:47:00 Rating: 5

No comments: