Abia Warriors Are Condemned To Beat MFM On Sunday- Coach Abdullahi Biffo

Abia Warriors head coach, Abdullahi Biffo, has disclosed that his targets is to pick at least a point in his Nigeria Professional Football League week 33 fixture against MFM FC of Lagos at the Agege Township stadium on Sunday.

Biffo spoke tomiwababalola.com after they finished their last training ahead of the game on Sunday,
saying he understands the importance of the game as both teams needed it badly to stay confortable on the NPFL log.

The Olukoya Boys have not been impressive since the second half of the league kicked off, while Abia’s performance so far has been below standard, and Biffo believes with the cooperation of the management and the club, coupled with the help of God, his side will bounce back.  

"Well, my expectation is not different from the expectation of my opponent as well, every coach wants to win as many games as you can get to better their stands on the log."

"We came here not just to come and play the match, but we came here to come and get at least a point and whatever that happens tomorrow, we’ll take it."

"Every Nigerian coach or team now has the history of every other teams in the league, we’ve seen them play on television, and I’ve been there to play a game in this stadium, I don’t think I have to come here to know how MFM play, one thing I know is that they will be prepared to get their three points at home, anything short of that will be a problem for them, and that goes for us too, we just have to see what will happen tomorrow,"

"I know it’s not going to be easy as everyone thinks. Both MFM and Abia Warriors need to put up our best to get deserved result tomorrow."


"Honestly speaking the little time I’ve spent at Abia Warriors has been memorable, what I meant is massive, the management structure, the club gives me a lot of confidence that I’m at the right place at the right time, so I just pray to Almighty Allah to get it right with time because putting everything you have may not be enough." Coach Biffo concluded
Abia Warriors Are Condemned To Beat MFM On Sunday- Coach Abdullahi Biffo Abia Warriors Are Condemned To Beat MFM On Sunday- Coach Abdullahi Biffo Reviewed by Unknown on 01:27:00 Rating: 5

No comments: