My Players Didn't Play According To Plan Against MFM- Ranger Coach

Enugu Rangers head coach, Imama Amapakabo, admitted that his players didn't play according to plans in their rescheduled Nigeria Professional Football league week 30 game against Lagos based MFM FC on Thursday morning.

The Flying Antelopes are joint league leaders with Wikki Tourists on 54 points after 32 games and they will be facing Rivers United on match day 34 this weekend.

Tope Olusesi’s 75th minute strike at the Nnamdi Azikiwe Stadium in Enugu gave the home side the needed victory to push them back to second position on the log.

"My players didn't really do what they were supposed to do in the offensive stead, but most importantly, we got a goal which we really needed and three points is the most important thing as at now."

"I am the head coach of Rangers international and my presence will contribute a whole lot, and looking at us today, I thought if I'd trained with the team completely, the situation would have been different, but again the most important thing is that Rangers got the three points."

"We saw results that came in yesterday, Rangers knew we had to win to this game to be on top of the league, but you know anxiety and pressure sets in and expectation were high, and I had to calm them down in the dressing room and at the end of the day we won."

"The joy about my team is that sometimes I even play Chinedu Uduaghan from the left back. When I want to attack I do a whole lot of things on the pitch."

"Rotation of players on the pitch sometimes excites me and I experiment with it, in training we do it and in game situations also."

"As far as I'm concerned, the team's coach, Rohr, came in yesterday and we had a meeting, and he introduced two other people we are expected to work with- a video analyst and a physiotherapist, those were the two people he introduced, and I obtained permission from him and he was even excited that my team was on the verge of winning the league."

"He asked me what the time difference between Uyo and Enugu was and I said to him between 4-5 hours, so he said we should have you back before 12 noon on Thursday, so, I'm leaving late as it is and I hope that when I get back he fully embraces me and understands the situation, but I now as far as I'm concerned now, I know I'm still a part of the national team."

Rangers are on the verge of ending their 32 years without a trophy this season with less than four games to go this season.

My Players Didn't Play According To Plan Against MFM- Ranger Coach My Players Didn't Play According To Plan Against MFM- Ranger  Coach Reviewed by Unknown on 16:02:00 Rating: 5

No comments: