ATP World Tour Finals: "I made a lot of, lot of unforced errors, Djokovic Admits

World number one, Novak Djokovic has blamed his 7-5 6-2 loss to Roger Federer at the ongoing ATP World Tour Finals on his loss of form.
 
The 28-year old Serb said: "You have those days when you are not feeling your best, not even close to the best,".

"Credit to Roger for mixing up the pace, giving me always a different ball. He used the slice and spin very wisely. He served very efficiently.

"I made a lot of, lot of unforced errors. I just handed him the win, especially in the second set."

Meanwhile, Roger Federer, who will play Japan's Kei Nishikori in his next game was excited for upsetting the world number one to qualify ahead of Djokovic.

"It's always a thrill to come out here, even more so against a great player like Novak," said the 17-time Grand Slam champion.

"It's a special night for tennis, and a cool atmosphere." BBC
ATP World Tour Finals: "I made a lot of, lot of unforced errors, Djokovic Admits ATP World Tour Finals: "I made a lot of, lot of unforced errors, Djokovic Admits Reviewed by Unknown on 13:51:00 Rating: 5

No comments: