Winning EPL Title Excites Coach Claudio Raineri

For the first time in his over four decades career, Claudio Raineri led his Leicester City to their first league title after winning the Barclays Premier League this season.

Leicester, who had already won the league when Chelsea drew Tottenham 2-2 at the Bridge last
Monday put up another Leicesteristic performance against Everton, beating the Blues 3-1 at the King Power stadium on Saturday evening.

Jamie Vardy goals either side of an Andy King strike sealed the three points, but it was all about the trophy lift, which will be celebrated late into the night.

Raineri said: "Not bad!" Joked Ranieri. "It’s fantastic. The people are unbelievable. Thank you to them because they pushed us all season."

"I was concentrated to be calm but of course inside I am very happy. It’s unbelievable."

"I think it was an amazing moment for me because I’m not the youngest and there is another test now. You are the champion of the Premier League and it’s something special for everybody."

"I’ve lost the finals in England, Spain and Italy but for me to this this is something special."

"In my career I always thought sooner or later I’d win a title. This is a crazy season and we had fantastic consistency all season."

"I believe at the top it’s important to have a very good owner after the players and manager. When I saw them In Austria (during) I saw a very good dressing room. They work so hard and they are friends and I tried to blend them." He said on the club's website
Winning EPL Title Excites Coach Claudio Raineri Winning EPL Title Excites Coach Claudio Raineri Reviewed by Unknown on 06:12:00 Rating: 5

No comments: