Ikotun Senior High School Beat CMS Girls To Win 2016 GTBank Principal Cup

Ikotun Senior High School, Ikotun has emerged the champions of the 2016 edition of the GTBank Principal Cup on Saturday after beating CMS Girls Senior Secondary School, Bariga 2-0.

Ashiru Mistura, Ikotun girls player said she was thrilled to have won the GTBank Principal Cup with
Ikotun Girls Senior High School on Friday.

Speaking to Goal, Mistura said: "I am very happy because played very well and won.

"I feel very proud to have scored the second goal which prevented CMS Girls from coming back. The goal was also my fourth goal of the competition."

"We were under pressure to win before the game because of our coach told us the importance. But after the first goal, we relaxed ourselves."

"I'm looking forward to continue playing football if my parents give me their support because they always want me to be great in life."
Ikotun Senior High School Beat CMS Girls To Win 2016 GTBank Principal Cup Ikotun Senior High School Beat CMS Girls To Win 2016 GTBank Principal Cup Reviewed by Unknown on 17:23:00 Rating: 5

No comments: