Sunshine Stars Dele Olorundare Vows To Score More Goals

Sunshine Stars' Dele Olorundare has expressed excitement after helping his side to a 2-0 victory over MFM FC of Lagos in last Sunday's NPFL week 24 fixture.

The striker said that his best is yet to come as he vows to bang more goals for the Akure based club in the ongoing NPFL league season.

Olorundare also praised the ressilience of the coach Fidelis Ilechukwu's men with their superb
defence in the first half of the game, but with much pressure from the home team, they bulged and Sunshine took all three points in the game.

He added that his aim is to help his side finish the season with a silverware, while he increase his goal tally, as the league hits week 25 this coming weekend.

"I'm glad the goals finally came because MFM FC were too difficult with the way they defended in the match. But we kept on with the pressure till the end and achieved our aim. It's a good victory for Sunshine Stars.



"Having said that, I want to tell our supporters to expect more goals from me. I want to keep scoring in our games and I will also assist my team to get something tangible this season."
Sunshine Stars Dele Olorundare Vows To Score More Goals Sunshine Stars Dele Olorundare Vows To Score More Goals Reviewed by Unknown on 23:01:00 Rating: 5

No comments: