Wikki Tourists defender, El-Shittu Lawal, has expressed excitement after his side returned to the summit of the Nigeria Professional Football League log.
The former Giwa FC defender played a crucial role inn their last weekend's victory over Abia Warriors, after Kennedy Boboye's side were beaten 2-0.
The win also shot Wikki's topshop,Godwin Obaje to the summit of the highest goal scorer's log after netting a goal in that game, while Ibrahim Alhassan Muazam also got on the scorers sheet on the day.
"I’m really happy we played well and got the much needed three points. It was a great team effort and I’m glad we made the fans happy," Lawal said.
"Abia Warriors are a tough team who gave us a hard time, but our determination paid off at the end of the day."
"We are top of the league now and we want to remain there till the season ends. We want to be champions of Nigeria. I believe we can do it."
"I will be the happiest person on earth if it happens. It will be the best moment of my career."
Wikki Tourists are top of the NPFL log with 47 points, same as Rangers, but the Bauchi club have a better goal difference. Supersport
The former Giwa FC defender played a crucial role inn their last weekend's victory over Abia Warriors, after Kennedy Boboye's side were beaten 2-0.
The win also shot Wikki's topshop,Godwin Obaje to the summit of the highest goal scorer's log after netting a goal in that game, while Ibrahim Alhassan Muazam also got on the scorers sheet on the day.
"I’m really happy we played well and got the much needed three points. It was a great team effort and I’m glad we made the fans happy," Lawal said.
"Abia Warriors are a tough team who gave us a hard time, but our determination paid off at the end of the day."
"We are top of the league now and we want to remain there till the season ends. We want to be champions of Nigeria. I believe we can do it."
"I will be the happiest person on earth if it happens. It will be the best moment of my career."
Wikki Tourists are top of the NPFL log with 47 points, same as Rangers, but the Bauchi club have a better goal difference. Supersport
Abia Warriors Victory Excites Wikki's El-Shittu Lawal
Reviewed by Unknown
on
07:56:00
Rating:
No comments: