MFM FC manager, Fidelis Ilechukwu, has charged his boys to beat Kano Pillars in their next Nigeria Professional Football League, saying that will be the best birthday gift they can give him.
Ilechukwu. who led the Olukoya Boys to the NPFL for the first time turns 38 on Thursday, and he has done well so far in the league as debutant, currently sitting on the 9th spot on the NPFL log.
The birthday boy said the game against Pillars is highly important, and added that his side can stun former NPFL champions.
He began “Our game against Kano Pillars is a very important match for us for many reasons and I want you all to make me and our supporters happy after the game on Saturday.”
“I will be a year older this Thursday, I need the three points as birthday gift. I believe in you guys and I know that you can win the match for me to have a remarkable 38th birthday celebration.”
“If they can come to Lagos and shared the points with us in the first leg, I see nothing stopping us from grinding out a victory on Saturday,” said the youthful tactician.”
The Lagos-based team claimed the 9th spot on the leader-board with 36 points from 25 league matches, they are three points behind the host who sits in 5th position.
Ilechukwu wants Pillars scalp as birthday gift
Reviewed by Unknown
on
15:37:00
Rating:
No comments: