I'm Glad I Made NPFL All Stars Team List- Rivers United Obomate

The League Management Company has released the list of players that made the Nigeria Professional Football League all stars team which will participate in a playing tour in Spain in August, and some of them have began to express their feeling towards the gesture.

One of the very first to express himself is Rivers United midfielder, Frederick Obomate, who said he was excited to be 'found worthy of selection,' in his words.

The LMC shortlisted 33 NPFL players that will undertake a playing tour in Spain from August 8 to 15, and the Rivers United midfield maestro has vowed to "do my best to put the Nigerian league on the global map."

"I am very happy to be found worthy for selection into such a prestigious list."

"My coaches and teammates at Rivers United played an important part in making this happen and I am extremely grateful to all of them."

"I also want those who selected me to know that I will do my best to my best to put the Nigerian league on the global map," he told supersport

The NPFL All Stars will face Valencia and Malaga in two matches in Spain.

All invited 33 players are expected to congregate in Abuja for the first phase of camping between July 11 to 21.

The All Stars Team

Goalkeepers

Nwabulu Emeka (Wikki Tourists)

Theophilus Afelokhai (Enyimba)

Ikechukwu Ezenwa (FC Ifeanyiubah)

Okiemute Odah (Lobi Stars)

Defenders

Mathew Etim (Enugu Rangers)

Nweke Ifeanyi (Nasarwa United)

Akas Chima (Enyimba)

Wassa Gabriel (Niger Tornadoes)

Chinedu Udoji (Enyimba)

Obaroakpo Austin (Abia Warriors)

Alimi Jamiu (Kano Pillars)

Ariwa Emmanuel (Akwa United)

Midfielders

Ifeanyi Ifeanyi (MFM)

Ojo Dare (Enyimba)

Ojo Dayo (Sunshine Stars)

Nwobodo Obinna (Enugu Rangers)

Ali Rabiu (Kano Pillars)

Alhassan Ibrahim (Wikki Tourists)

Mathew Ifeanyi (Kano Pillars)

Charles Henlong (Kano Pillars)

Obomate Frederick (Rivers United)

Wingers

Emeka Ogbuh (Heartland)

Sikiru Olatunbosun

Egbuchulam Chisom (Enugu Rangers)

Bassey Ezekiel (Enyimba)

Shadrach Oghali (Warri Wolves)

Bashir Abdulrahman (Nasarawa United)

Bata Mohammed (El-Kanemi Warriors)

Strikers

Godwin Obaje (Wikki Tourists)

Ismaila Gata (FC Ifeanyiubah)

Tony Okpotu (Lobi Stars)

Ibrahim Mustapha (El-Kanemi Warriors)

Ebiye Moses (Ikorodu United)
I'm Glad I Made NPFL All Stars Team List- Rivers United Obomate I'm Glad I Made NPFL All Stars Team List- Rivers United Obomate Reviewed by Unknown on 15:09:00 Rating: 5

No comments: