I Want To Repay Antonio Conte For His Confidence In Me- Nigeria's Victor Moses

Super Eagles midfielder, Victor Moses, has said that he will work hard to repay Chelsea manager, Antonio Conte, for giving him a chance in his squad at the Bridge this season.

The Nigerian international has spent his last three seasons at Liverpool, West Ham United as well as Stoke City after joining the Blues in 2013.

Mosos, who won the 2013 African Cup of Nations in South Africa got on the scores sheet for the Blues on Wednesday night in the League Cup second-round win over third-tier Bristol Rovers.

"Every pre-season I feel I've done well and it's just about being given a chance," Moses told British media.

"That was the thing that was missing. I've got that with this manager now and he knows what I've got, and I just want to pay him back by working hard for the team. I want to do the right thing and also to enjoy myself on the pitch."

After Tuesday's win at Stamford Bridge, Chelsea travel to the King Power Stadium to face champions Leicester City in the third round.

Chelsea, who have six points from the first two league games, host Burnley on Saturday. Reuters
I Want To Repay Antonio Conte For His Confidence In Me- Nigeria's Victor Moses I Want To Repay Antonio Conte For His Confidence In Me- Nigeria's Victor Moses Reviewed by Unknown on 18:55:00 Rating: 5

No comments: