I Pulled Mikel Out Due To Injury- New Super Eagles Coach

New Super Eagles coach, Gernot Rohr, has disclosed that he was forced to substitute Chelsea midfielder, Mikel John Obi in last Saturday's 1-0 win over Tanzania at the Godwill Akpabio stadium in Uyo.

The 29-year old bronze winning medalist at the recently concluded Olympic Games in Rio was
pulled put in the 63rd minute of the encounter that saw Nigeria win the inconsequential African Cup of Nations last group qualifier.

The former Burkina Faso coach said Mikel signaled to the bench to be removed from the game so as not to aggravate the injury.

"Mikel asked to be replaced because he was injured and I took the precaution to do so because I did not want to hurt the club and the player," Rohr said.
I Pulled Mikel Out Due To Injury- New Super Eagles Coach I Pulled Mikel Out Due To Injury- New Super Eagles Coach Reviewed by Unknown on 14:15:00 Rating: 5

No comments: