My Goal Against Tanzania Came From Pep Guardiola's advice- Iheanacho

Super Eagles forward, Kelechi Iheanacho, has disclosed that the words of his Manchester City manager, Pep Guardiola, got him the only goal that gave Nigeria the 1-0 victory over the Tanzania in last Saturday's African Cup of Nations qualifier.

The 19-year old's goal in the 78th minute of the Afcon qualification match against the Taifa Stars at
the Godswill Akpabio stadium handed the new Super Eagles manager his first win in his reign as Nigeria coach.

"I must say the words of Pep Guardiola occurred to me when the scoreline was goalless, and thanks to the goalkepper of Tanzania for stopping most of our shots,"

"I remember his advice that if a goalkepper is acting special, you need something special, so you have to act special. He told Owngoalnigeria

"The goalkepper on the day was special and am glad, my strike which most people say it’s special was good enough to beat him."
My Goal Against Tanzania Came From Pep Guardiola's advice- Iheanacho My Goal Against Tanzania Came From Pep Guardiola's advice- Iheanacho Reviewed by Unknown on 22:31:00 Rating: 5

No comments: